Welcome to November! 🍁
Hopefully you’re safely past the Halloween 👻 candy temptations!
But if you’re not through the woods yet, be sure to get rid of any temptations, and get yourself back on track with your healthy eating with our Pumpkin Pie 🥧 in a Cup smoothie recipe (see below)!
One of my favorite things about this time of year is that you can easily find unsweetened pumpkin puree at the store!
Adding pumpkin and the right spices makes for a delicious pumpkin pie smoothie treat!
Whenever I have this healthy and delicious smoothie it gets me in the fall-spirit! 🍂 ✨
Pumpkin Pie in a Cup Smoothie
- 1 Blender
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened nut milk of your choosing My favorite is almond.
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 2 Carrots
- 1 tbsp Pecans or Walnuts Or 1/4 avocado.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice or Nutmeg and Cloves To taste.
- 1/4 tsp Xylitol (1 package of Truvia or a few drops of liquid Stevia work too) For extra sweetness.
- Water & Ice As desired.
- Microwave the carrots in a glass bowl with 1 TBLS of water for 1-2 minutes until soft.2 Carrots
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.3/4 cup Unsweetened nut milk of your choosing, 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree, 2 Carrots, 1 tbsp Pecans or Walnuts, Pumpkin Pie Spice or Nutmeg and Cloves, Water & Ice, 1 scoop Vanilla Vegemeal, 2 tsp PaleoFiber, 1 tsp PaleoGreens
- Taste and adjust for sweetness.1/4 tsp Xylitol (1 package of Truvia or a few drops of liquid Stevia work too)
into the freezer. Start by placing the the avocado chunks onto parchment
paper or a cookie sheet then, once their frozen, transfer to a ziplock bag.
The Power Of The Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!
Pumpkins are an awesome source of vitamins A and C, as well as potassium and dietary fiber. They pack a punch of antioxidants that promote heart, eye, skin, digestive, and immune health as well. 💪
I give my puppies 🐶 pumpkin puree with their meals, to help aid their digestion. It is the number one thing to help them be regular and have happy bellies. Loaded with fiber and prebiotics, pumpkin is a natural stomach soother and is great for giving our pets relief from diarrhea and constipation.
The high fiber content in the pumpkin will help satiate your appetite and make you feel full longer! 😋 This will set you up for success for the rest of your day.
My favorite way to grocery shop for produce is by selecting fruits and veggies 🥒 that are in season. They have a fuller taste and are better for the environment than out of season produce.
Pumpkins are well stocked in any local grocery store this time of year, so take advantage of the fruits and veggies that are in season and treat yourself to this delicious smoothie! 🥤
Comment on our Facebook post and let us know how you like this Pumpkin Pie 🥧 in a Cup smoothie. Did you make it? Do you love pumpkin in your smoothies? We want to know!! 😋