Website and Vitaliti Wellness Programs
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, Vitaliti Wellness Classes or Programs, or Vitaliti Wellness Materials or Content of any kind, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License and Intellectual Property
- You agree that the Vitaliti Wellness Products and Programs contain proprietary information and materials. The nature of the proprietary information and materials depends on the course and may include: coursework, materials, lesson plans, classes, text, graphics, images, audio/ sound recordings, videos, training modules, photographs, software (collectively, “Program Content”) that are owned by Vitaliti Wellness Inc. and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing, or uploading any Program Content, including to any sharing or social media sites, without permission is prohibited.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (if available for download) on Vitaliti Wellness’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Vitaliti Wellness’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Vitaliti Wellness whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Vitaliti Wellness’s site, in Vitaliti Wellness Classes and Programs, and in Vitaliti Wellness Materials and Content are given “as is” and “as available”. Vitaliti Wellness makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Vitaliti Wellness does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- You expressly agree that your use or inability to follow the Vitaliti Wellness Programs or recommendations are at your sole risk. By Purchasing a Program or accessing information through this website, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We offer no representations, warranties or guarantees (expressed or implied) regarding your results of any kind. Your results are dependent on personal factors including but not necessarily limited to your own physiology, personal lifestyle practices, adherence and understanding of the program, just to name a few.
- All the information, Programs and Products featured on the Vitaliti Wellness website, in the Vitaliti Wellness Program Content, or conveyed by Ti Caudron for Vitaliti Wellness are intended for use by healthy adults interested in feeling their best. The information, statements and Products on the Vitaliti Wellness website and in the Program Content are not medical opinions nor are they intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Ti Caudron, Phd, is a Nutrition Coach and a Weight Loss and Wellness Consultant – she is not a medical doctor. Be advised that Ti Caudron, any Vitaliti Programs or Products, or anyone connected with the Vitaliti Programs is not providing medical advice. Anyone with a medical condition and/or taking medication is advised to consult with a physician prior to changing his/her nutrition program or starting a diet, supplements or exercise regime.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements made in Vitaliti Wellness Programs, Products, Program Content, website, or marketing materials. Vitaliti Wellness does not formulate or manufacture any supplement products. Any supplement products available for sale through the Vitaliti Wellness website are provided by third party manufacturers.
- Individual results vary. You also understand that the statements made by individuals featured in any Vitaliti Wellness Program Content, classes, website or marketing represent their unique personal experience with the Vitaliti Wellness Program and may not be typical. The participants’ results are influenced not only by their adherence to the Vitaliti Wellness Program but also by their own physiology and their personal lifestyle, practices and other individual factors.
- Any statements made through Vitaliti Wellness Products, website, or Programs are only our opinions and not guarantees or promises. We offer no medical advice.
In no occasion should Vitaliti Wellness or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Vitaliti Wellness’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Vitaliti Wellness or a Vitaliti Wellness approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Vitaliti Wellness’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Vitaliti Wellness does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Vitaliti Wellness may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Vitaliti Wellness does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Vitaliti Wellness has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Vitaliti Wellness of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Vitaliti Wellness may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Vitaliti Wellness’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of USA Vitaliti Wellness State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund Policy
- Vitaliti Program Sales are FINAL and sold “As-Is” and “As Available.”
- 90-Day Program Credit. We do not offer refunds for Vitaliti Programs, but we do in certain circumstances provide for a 90-day Program Credit.
- If unforeseeable circumstances arise and you cannot make it to the class series you registered for, you may be eligible to receive a credit for the amount you paid, applicable to any Vitaliti program and valid for 90 days from purchase date. Please note that any discounts, promotional codes, and special pricing that you used will no longer be valid when you register again.
- We do not issue Program refunds because:
- You have purchased “usage rights” for intellectual property
- There is no verifiable way for you to return our product and ensure you have not retained copies of the material
- You have been granted access to participation features in the Vitaliti Wellness Community
- To request a Program Credit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be eligible for a Credit, you must submit your request within one week of the start date of your in-person Program or two weeks from the purchase date in the case of a Virtual Program.
- Company Discretion. After you have emailed us your Credit request, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the Credit request.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.