NEW Gut Restore 4-Class Series + Free Seminar
Dates: 10/11/18*, 10/18/18, 10/25/18, 11/1/18, 11/8/18
Tanita Metabolic Scale: 7PM - 7:15PM
Class and Q&A: 7:15PM - 9PM
*Free Seminar on 10/11/18. Guests welcome.
Center for Conscious Living
140 Mayhew Way, Suite 200
Pleasant Hill, CA
Enter the parking lot closest to the freeway and we are in the first building on the right, on the second floor in suite 200.
In this 4-class Program plus a free seminar, Ti distills the latest research into a practical and effective plan to replenish and optimize your gut.
You’ll learn and take action steps around:
- Exactly what the gut microbiome is and why it is so important to good health
- Exactly what to eat and what not to eatto heal your gut.
- What you (and your family) have to stop doing right nowbecause of the long-term harm to your gut and what you can do instead.
- An explanation of the world of gut functional foods and supplements: probiotics, prebiotics, fiber, ferments and more.You’ll learn what to make, what to buy, what to take and most importantly what you are wasting your time and money on right now.
- Testing to make sure that you are progressing.We use pH and metabolic testing in class and provide access to cutting edge genetic and dna sequencing if you want even more personalized information.
- Access to true personalized solutionsthrough cutting edge testing that can help you identify key issues and provide an actionable nutrition and supplement plan based on this emerging science. Click herefor more information on these personalized solutions for the GI-MAP(cutting edge genetic and DNA sequencing) and click herefor the Food Inflammation Tests.
- A pathway to continue to stop inflammation and rebuild and heal your gut!
In 4 weeks, you will:
- Flatten and tone your belly
- Firm your skin, reduce celluliteand make your wrinkles start to disappear!
- Look and feel 10 years younger
- Release 5-10 pounds of weight and1-2 clothing sizes
- Reduce 1-3 inches on your waist
- Eliminate pain- no more achy joints
- Wake up refreshed and have consistent high energythrough the day
Why This Program Works:
Scientists recently discovered revolutionary new information about the power of the bacteria in your gut. And by bacteria, we mean the bugs, the germs! It turns out, much of the bacteria in our body is good for us.
Unfortunately, you may have been on a life long killing spree of your friendly microscopic bugs and germs over the years without realizing it. Antibiotics, hand sanitizer, antibacterial soaps, birth control pills, pesticides, herbicides, flea killer, non-organic and fast food anyone? That In-N-Out burger you ate and the RoundUp you sprayed in your lawn will immediately eliminate some of your good bugs and taking just one course of antibiotics changes the complexity and diversity of your gut bacteria for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
“A healthy gut protects us from everything from the common cold to cancer. The connection between the gut and the immune system is quite significant because 80% of our immune system is located all along the boundary of the gut.” - Dr. Vincent Pedre, MD and author of Happy Gut
We all have trillions of good and bad bacteria (fungus and viruses too!) living in our intestines and throughout our body — hundreds of different species —all with different functions. Scientists call it our gut flora or gut microbiome. But the word gut is somewhat misleading because imbalances in these bacteria are not just about digestion, gas and bloating.
Scientists are now identifying specific strains of good bacteria that treat all kinds of problems from skin rashes to the flu. There is a whole industry developing bugs instead of drugs.
You need Gut Awesome! Restore.
You need Gut Awesome! Restore.
Scientists call the gut the “second brain” because your bacterial flora affect mood, cravings, and even serious brain disorders. Research suggests that anxiety, depression, ADHD, autism, schizophrenia and even Alzheimer's can all improve by reducing certain bad bugs and increasing the good ones in part because the good bacteria make neurotransmitters and vitamins while reducing inflammation.
“We all carry good and bad bugs— it’s the imbalance that seems to be the biggest trigger for our illnesses.”- Dr. David Perlmutter, MD and author of Grain Brain
Unfortunately when it comes to good gut bacteria many of us are in short supply. Dr. Pedre says we have: “an epidemic of disruption of the microbiome and the gut bacteria worldwide”caused in part by the widespread use and prescribing of antibiotics."
Also to blame are the synthetic fertilizers and chemical pesticides and herbicides which have dumped billions of pounds of toxins into our water supply and rainfall annually.
To add insult to injury to our gut bacteria imbalance, most of us are regularly feeding our bad bugs.
Guess what they eat?
Sugar. Artificial sugar. Processed food.
And these bad bugs cause inflammation and disease.
The Good News for Gut Awesome!
Your gut microbiome changes constantly. And with a few tweaks to your lifestyle, what you eat, and the supplements you take you can grow your gut ecosystem back into a beautiful garden!
In this ground breaking program, Ti Caudron, PhD will review this incredible new field of research to highlight the important points for how to make your GUT AWESOME! Restore.
The Gut Awesome! Restore 4-Class Program is designed to accelerate the process of healing and rebuilding your gut.
If you have taken a class with Dr. Ti, PhD, then you know you are in for a treat. She is gifted and passionate about pursuing the latest science and turning it into bite-sized, actionable steps for her unique programs. And, her warm, funny and inspirational coaching style will keep you interested, accountable and coming back!
Bring a Friend To the Free Seminar:
We invite you to bring a friend to the Free Seminar as we know how much better we all learn when we are in good company and this information is too important to keep to ourselves! Who do you know who might be suffering from an imbalance in their gut?
Let’s GUT AWESOME!
- Ti and the Vitaliti Team
Contact us at: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions